Typical Home Features
- Master bedroom suites with walk-in closets.
- Baths with vanities and whirlpool or jet tubs are typical in most designs.
- All closet shelving will be vinyl coated wire as a standard.
- Optional melamine closet system can be designed and installed.
- Phone and Cat 5 computer wiring
- No-squeak floors. All floor framing will be an engineered floor system using engineered I beams and Advantech sheathing for increased strength and squeak elimination
- Standard heating and cooling system include variable speed Trane gas fired furnace and Trane condensers (14 SEER). Heating and cooling systems will be to customers specifications.
Exterior & Basement
- Window standard are Harvey’s low e/argon vinyl windows with integral molding and J channel
- Rear decks are standard pressure treated framing with composite deck (Timbertech, Trex) and railing systems
- Each home includes garage door openers and keypad
- All basement walls are insulated using vinyl coated insulation to minimize heat loss through the foundation walls
- French drains are standard in all basement floors
- Underground utilities, electrical, television & telephone
- Municipal water
- Natural gas
- Granite curbing and sidewalks
- Drain system for all gutters/downspouts
- Professionally designed landscape plan
- Underground sprinkler system
- Generous allowances for flooring,
- Lighting fixtures,